Using our Pipedrive integration it is possible to display:
Useful facts about Pipedrive:
Supports Custom Fields?
Supports deleted registrations?
Limitations: Currently Plecto do not support Pipedrive fields of the type "Multiple options". So currently we only import the first option when these fields are imported. Single option fields are fully supported.
Pipedrive v3 - upgrades/changes:
- If you have created custom fields in Pipedrive, you can import them to Plecto by clicking 'Update fields', mark the field, and click 'Import more data' in the settings on the data source.
- The default date can now be set dynamically. This means you can use any Pipedrive date field as the date that we use in Plecto.
- If an item in Pipedrive does not have a date that you use in Plecto, it will still be imported into Plecto, but it won't be used for any calculation (in previous version it would fall back to the creation date).
- Some field names might have changed (if you use the old version, you can verify this by comparing an old and new Pipedrive data source).
- You will need to add the data source through the Pipedrive Marketplace (we cannot do it for you) which offers higher security.
Need help? Please feel free to book an online support consultation here. :blush: