Contests are a great way of grabbing attention and focusing your team towards a common target. Be creative and customize it in whatever way you want. Create teams that compete against each other or start a sprint between employees.
Results are automatically tracked in real-time with information from your dashboard data source. With the Contests feature, you have complete control over each contest.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to 'Gamification' > 'Contests'.
- Click '+ New contest'.
- Fill out name and description, and select time period.
- Select a predefined formula you wish to use. This could be number of deals, value or a target reached.
- Select a goal that you want your contestants to reach in the contest.
Here is an example on how to create a contest:
This contest will run one day. The contestants will have to reach the target 12 in deals made that day. The winner will get a prize: Free lunch the day after.
- When the contest has been created, you'll need to add it to a slideshow.
- Go to 'Slideshow' > Click 'Add contest slide' > Select the contest in the drop down > Click 'Save'.
- Go back to your contest > Click 'Start contest'. The contest will start on your slideshow.