Using our Salesforce integration it is possible to display:
- Any object
Useful facts about Salesforce:
Every 1 min (or custom)
Supports Custom Fields?
Tips and Tricks:
How to show account name on an opportunity
If you want to see the account name together with your opportunity in Plecto, the easiest way is to add a formula field on the opportunity in Salesforce. Here's how you do it - go to:
- 'Setup' > 'Customize' > 'Customise your Opportunities tab' > 'Add a custom field to opportunities'.
- Scroll down and click 'New'.
- 'Setup' > 'Objects' > 'Add a custom field'.
Classic & Lightning:
- Select 'Formula' as field type and click 'Next'.
- Write Account Name in 'Field Label' and Account_Name in 'Field Name'. Select 'Text' as return type. Click 'Next'.
- Using the advanced formula editor, click 'Insert field' and select 'Opportunity >' then 'Account >' and finally 'Account Name'. Click 'Insert'. Scroll to the bottom right and click 'Next'.
- Leave the default option of 'Visible' on all profiles checked. Click 'Next' again.
- Unselect 'Add field' for every layout in the list and click 'Save'.