Perhaps you wish to see when the members of your call team have made their latest call to keep track of their activity?
You can display this with a Last Syntax in the Advanced Formula Editor.
- Go to 'Formulas' > 'New formula' > 'Empty Formula' > 'Advanced editor'.
- Select 'Last' in the drop down and select the data source you wish to refer to:
- If you want to display results from all answered calls, you can create a filter on 'Answer time':
Please note: This is what the editor looks like with the Adversus Integration. The field names vary from data source to data source.
- Remember to change the number formatting to 'Date and time':
- You should end up with a formula looking like this:
- When adding the formula to a table on your dashboard, it will look like this:
Table showing the employee's latest calls.